Fed Up With Your SEO Company?
Have you tried several SEO companies and seen little return on your investment? Did they promise amazing results in an unrealistic timeframe? Were you locked into a 6 or 12 month contract and felt like you were forgotten after the first few months?
Well you’re not alone… This is unfortunately how many agencies operate and has left 1000’s of Australian business owners disillusioned when it comes to SEO.
Adrenaline is owned and operated by Brad Russell. With 20+ years of industry experience, Brad worked with 3 large online marketing agencies from 2001 to 2016 as a Client Services Manager. Although each agency was vastly different in size, management style and work ethics, they all had similar styles related to selling and managing ongoing SEO –
- A flashy, young, confident sales person would promise great results in an unrealistic timeframe, without providing any transparency regarding the quality and quantity of work to be completed (because in most cases they had no idea!…)
- The SEO packages are sold with a minimum 6 or 12 month contract.
- They include an automated monthly report which is complicated and most clients struggle to understand.
- While it appears that some work is done upfront, it becomes difficult to know exactly what is happening after this initial period, and communication all but ceases.
- Once the contract expires, the agency suddenly comes back to life and attempts to lock you into another 6 to 12 month contract, without providing any real data in regards to your initial return on investment.
In many cases, these agencies would be charging clients hundreds, if not thousands of dollar each month and completing virtually no work in the backend of the contract.
As the person interfacing with these clients, Brad became disillusioned and eventually fed up with trying to promote services which he felt should have been providing much greater value for money and were ultimately unethical.
This led to Brad setting out on his own in 2016 and launching Adrenaline… and he’s never looked back.
Adrenaline has now seen growth in each of the last 5 years and continues to set realistic expectations with his clients upfront, then deliver ethical and transparent SEO services that are backed up by great communication.
As an SEO client of Adrenaline, we can 100% Guarantee –
- We will provide realistic expectations upfront – After working within the SEO industry for over 20 years, Brad has the knowledge and experience to relatively accurately estimate how long it will take to reach the first page of Google.
- We don’t take on business for the sake of it… If we feel we are not a good fit for your business we will communicate this upfront – SEO is not always your best option.
- As a small business with low overheads, our pricing is significantly lower than just about every large agency within Australia.
- You will not be locked into a 3, 6 or 12 month contract – We are so confident in our ability that we don’t lock clients into ongoing contracts and our client retention rate is still outstanding!
- You will know exactly what work is completed each month – All clients receive access to a shared document detailing the completed and upcoming work schedule.
- The lines of communication are always open – In addition to regular calls or meetings, Brad is always available to discuss your campaign.
And our results speak for themselves… Here are some of our current clients that rank in position #1 on Google –
- ePoxy Grout Worx – #1 for ‘Regrouting Perth’ & ‘Tile Regrouting Perth’ and several other keywords.
- Pool & Spa Heaters Perth – #1 for ‘Spa Heaters Perth’ and several other keywords.
- Perth Projector Hire – #1 for ‘Projector Hire Perth’ and several other keywords.
- Zone Group – #1 for ‘Glazing Robots’ and several other keywords.
- Purnell Tyres – #1 for ‘Old School Wheels’ , ‘Muscle Car Wheels’ and several other keywords.
- The Margaret River Experience – #1 for ‘Private Charters Margaret River’ and several other keywords.
- IRS Refrigeration – #1 for ‘Industrial Water Chillers’ and several other keywords.
- KNA Security – #1 for 20+ keywords related to ‘Security Doors’.
and the list goes on and on…
“Having worked with Brad previously in the Perth Web Design industry, we were confident in his knowledge and ability to transition to his new company 18 months ago.
Since then Brad has been instrumental in revitalising our online marketing; successfully migrating our old website from an outdated platform, managing our SEO service and creating/managing all our social media. This has allowed us to focus on doing what we do best – constructing timber decking.
With Brad’s expert advice, personable nature and extensive marketing knowledge we know our online marketing strategy is in safe hands.”
Paul Oorschot – WA Timber Decking Professionals.
“I’ve been using Adrenaline for nearly 6 months now and can safely say i am more then happy with the results. Even more so, very appreciative of the honest and open dialogue about my business and what we need to do to take it to that next level. As a small business it’s great to deal with a company that cares. The rates are fair and the service is outstanding! After dealing with a few agencies in the past we are so happy we finally found these guys!”
Jye McManus – The Margaret River Experience WA
So what do you have to lose? Why not give Brad a call to schedule an obligation-free session to discuss your business objectives. Following this, you will receive a detailed plan with realistic goals and timeframes.