Adrenaline Design (ABN 56 506 899 572), trading as ‘Adrenaline Design & Marketing’ agree to provide you (the Client) with the Online Marketing Services set out in the attached Commercial Terms in accordance with the below Terms and Conditions.
CONTRACT FOR SERVICES
- The Client has requested the provision of the Services by Adrenaline Design. Adrenaline Design has agreed to provide the Services subject to the Client agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Upon the Client signing the attached Commercial Terms and paying the Deposit (if any), the parties will have entered into a binding contract whereby the Client will pay for and Adrenaline Design will provide the Services on the terms and conditions set out herein (the Contract).
- Adrenaline Design will not be liable for any errors or omissions resulting from verbal instructions or from a failure by the Client to sign off on any work.
- The Client must ensure that information supplied to Adrenaline Design is not illegal or prohibited by any law, policy or regulation. Should such prohibited material be provided to Adrenaline Design, the Client indemnifies Adrenaline Design arising from any loss or claims.
- Adrenaline Design has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. Adrenaline Design bears no responsibility in respect of such occurrences.
- Adrenaline Design is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Adrenaline Design accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other customers, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond Adrenaline Design’s control.
- All copy and photos are to be supplied by the client. Additional photos can be purchased from Shutterstock for approx. $10 each.
- Website development projects will include a ‘fair and reasonable’ amount of client requested changes, which is to be deemed by Adrenaline Design & Marketing (typically 2-5 hours depending on project size).
- Adrenaline Design accepts no liability for loss of service, website files, website traffic or search engine rankings, due to website downtime or third party hacking.
- Adrenaline Design accepts no liability for suspension or bans to client social media profiles.
- Website Design & Development – For projects under $1,000 full payment is required upfront to commence work.
- Adrenaline Design reserves the right to cease providing the Services if any invoices remain unpaid.
- Any additional services requested by the Client not falling within the agreed Services, will be charged at $60+GST/hour.
TERMINATION / CANCELLATION
- All payments are strictly non-refundable
- If the client elects to cancel the service, the balance payment is due within 14 days.
- Adrenaline Design may terminate this Agreement if the Client fails to pay any amounts outstanding, regardless of whether any notice of default has been sent to the Client, within 14 days of such amounts being due.
- Adrenaline Design may terminate this Agreement upon 14 days’ notice if the Client breaches any term of this Agreement and such breach is unremedied within the time specified in the notice.
- Adrenaline Design may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if Adrenaline Design becomes aware of any illegal or offensive activities engaged in by the Client.
- Adrenaline Design agrees to keep confidential any information or materials disclosed by the Client and designated as ‘confidential’ or ‘commercial in confidence’ except to the extent such information is in the public domain or unless Adrenaline Design is legally obliged to disclose such information